Enterprise as a Legal Person
Registration No. ××××××××
Issuing Authority:×××Administration for Industry and Commerce (seal)
Date: ×××××, 2008
Name of Enterprise: ×××××××
Residence: No.×××, ××× Road, ××× City
Legal Representative: ×××
Registered Capital: RMBY ×××
Economic Nature: Joint Stock Cooperative Enterprise
Business Scope: Main: The Enterprise can undertake highway and bridge structure construction, contract foreign highway projects and domestically international bidding projects, export the equipments and materials and dispatch the personnel for above foreign highway projects and raw materials and equipments approved by the Ministry of Commerce, sale steel, cement, engineering machines and spare parts (subject to license where a license if required), make trade, highway engineering design and construction (subject to license) and blasting engineering construction (only operated by branch institution)
Term of Operation: From ×××× to
Business-starting Date: ××××，1994
Made by General Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R. China
Annual Inspection for Enterprise Legal Person
Year of 2007
Annual Inspection Seal: ××× Administration for Industry and Commerce
Date: April 22th, 2008
Year of 2008
Annual Inspection Seal: ×××Administration for Industry and Commerce
Date: March 20th, 2009
In accordance with relevant provisions of the Regulation of the People’s Republic of China for Controlling the Registration of Enterprises as Legal Persons, an enterprise as a legal person shall abide by the following provisions:
1. An enterprise can only obtain the qualifications of enterprise legal person after having been approved to register by a registration authority as by law and having got a Business License for Enterprises as a Legal Person. The enterprise as a legal person can engrave seal, open a bank account, sign contracts and conduct business operation by dint of its Business License for Enterprises as a Legal Person.
2. An enterprise as a legal person shall engage in operation within the scope of business as approved in registration.
3. An enterprise as a legal person shall apply for making changes in its registration whenever it changes its name, residence, site, legal representative, economic nature, scope of business, mode of operation, registered capital or duration of operation and whenever it increases or disbands its branches.
4. An enterprise as a legal person shall apply to the registration authority for making changes in its registration, or for registration for starting operations or for cancelling its registration, whenever it is split up, or merged with others or moved elsewhere.
5. An enterprise as a legal person shall go through the procedures for cancelling its registration with the registration authority when it closes down, is dissolved, declares bankruptcy or terminates its business operations for other reasons.
6. An enterprise as a legal person, which fails to start operations 6 months after receiving its Business License for Enterprises as a Legal Person or which has ceased its operations for a year, shall be regarded as having closed down, and the registration authority shall recall its Business License for Enterprises as a Legal Person, duplicates of the License and take over its official seal.
7. An enterprise as a legal person shall submit its annual check-up report, its balance sheet or statement of assets and liabilities to the registration authority at the time it prescribes and accept the annual examination.
8. The Business License for Enterprises as a Legal Person issued by the registration authority is the certificate of an enterprise as a legal person. Except the registration authority, which may withhold or cancel it in accordance with the legal procedures, no other organ or individual is entitled to take over, detain or destroy it. The Business License for Enterprises as a Legal Person and its duplicates may not be forged, altered, leased, lent, sold or reproduced without permission.