签 约 地： 合同编号：
Address of Signing: Contract No.:
Party A (Supplier): GUANGZHOU XXX TRADE CO., LTD Party B (Purchaser):
To normalize the rights and obligations and protect the lawful rights and interests of two sides, both parties reached an agreement as follows, through fully negotiation:
Ⅰ. Supply Confirmation
1. Both parties provide photocopy of legal person’s ID, duplicate of business license and code certificate of legal person.
2.本协议从签订之日起生效，有效期壹年,即从 年 月 日至 年 月 日止。
2. This agreement comes into force upon the date of signature, which is valid for one year, from ____ day of____, 20____ to _____ day of _____, 20 _____.
Ⅱ.Product Quality Assurance
1. Any quality problems caused by Party B in strict accordance with Party A’s operating instructions, Party A will be responsible for unconditional return, and assist in dealing with relevant technical problems and compensate for relevant direct economic loss.
2. Product quality assurance period of Party A is 12 months. Party A has the obligation to assist in dealing with any quality problems caused by improper operations, but will not assume any responsibilities.
3. If there appeared some quality problems during using, stop using immediately and inform Party B of this for dealing with. Any losses caused by delaying notification, Party A will not assume any responsibilities.
Ⅲ. Price of Products and Settlement Modes
1. Party A guarantees to provide Party B with quality products, to meet business needs of Party B.
2. Party A provides offer sheet of products for Party B, which is signed by both parties. Party A will carry out price adjusting according to the market situation and inform of Party B within five working days, and new price will take effect after negotiation of both parties.
3. Settlement modes:
Ⅳ.Delivery and Transportation
1. In principle, products will be delivered by Party A within five days of receipt of order.
2. Transportation: Party A is responsible for delivering the products to the designated factory of Party B, designated person sign for:____________.
Ⅴ. Termination of Agreement
1. Both parties shall observe this agreement strictly, any party will have the right to terminate if either party violates this agreement.
2. Two-payment shall be achieved by both parties at the date of termination.
3. Both parties shall keep its promise. For any disputes that could not be resolved by each other will be prosecuted by the Court of Party B.
Ⅶ. Uncovered Issues
Any uncovered issues in this agreement will be settled separately by both parties as schedules.
This agreement is made in duplicate for each party and takes effect immediately after both parties sign and stamp on it
Party A (Seal): GUANGZHOU XXX TRADE CO., LTD Party B (Seal):________
Representative (Sign):____________ Representative (Sign):____________
签 字 日 期： 签 字 日 期：
Date:__ ___________ Date:_____________