Cycling and its benefits
Cycling is often recommended as one of the best aerobic exercises that can strengthen one′s important organs, such as hands, arms, shoulders, chest, back, hips, thighs, knees, legs and feet. It is enjoyed by a wide range of ages and gives nothing but benefits to the bicycling participants. Years ago, I joined a cycling group initiated by our colleague Jiao Hongshe(our group leader) who guided us to go cycling in the suburbs on Saturdays. To encourage more people joining our group, I′d like to list some compelling reasons you can enjoy bike riding:
00. Cycling can reduce fat, boost metabolism and helps lower blood prssure levels.
00. Cycling provides protection from diabetes and strokes.
00. Cycling is a low impact exercise. It affords a person a great fitness opportunity while retaining bone and joint health.
00. Cycling is therapeutic and may relieve stress, particularly when riding in beautiful scenic areas.
00. Cycling helps us appreciate the beauty and nuances of our surrounding environment, letting us have well connected to nature.
00. Cycling is an activity that includes others and enhances friendship of people.
00. Cycling outdoors saves the cost of fitness club membership.
00. Cycling is good for your muscles.
00. Cycling is good for your waistline.
10. Cycling is good for your coordination.
11. Cycling is good for your immune system.
12. Cycling is good for your lifespan.
Come on, buddies; Join us!